Home » Some of our Deals

Some of our Deals

Case Study ORO

Case Study ORO - B Capital Partners

Acquisition of mixed use portfolio from La Llave de Oro

  • Acquisition of a mixed use portfolio of 18 buildings in 2015 from La Llave de Oro through a regulated Real Estate Company, after de-regulation of the Company and carve out of some assets out of the perimeter of the transaction.
  • BCP co-invest and manages the assets through an investment partnership with an International Investment Bank.
  • BCP’s bid prevailed in a competitive process with local investors and international PERE funds.

Case Study: Henkel

Case Study: Henkel - B Capital Partners

Acquisition of Henkel ‘s Headquarter in Spain  

  • AAcquisition of a office building in 2014 for demolition and transformation into a mixed-use building complex with potential for Residential, Hospitality, supermarket and parking.
  • The office building of Henkel was obsolete and located in a zone not own office.
  • Henkel relied on B Capital as a vehicle for the sale of your property by granting an exclusive option to provide B Capital finding the best real estate solutions capable of maximizing the sale price.
  • Finally, the building was purchased by a Real Estate Investment Fund

Case Study: POBLENOU RESIDENCIAL

Case Study: POBLENOU RESIDENCIAL - B Capital Partners

Acquisition of mixed use portfolio from Inmobiliaria Habitat

  • Acquisition of a mixed use portfolio in November 2010 from one of the leading Spanish developers immediately after they emerged from their insolvency proceedings.
  • Integrated by 208 flats, 6 retail units, 230 parking spaces and 14 storerooms.

 

Case Study: BARCELONA-2

Case Study: BARCELONA-2 - B Capital Partners

Acquisition of mixed use portfolio from Inmobiliaria Colonial for €208 million

  • €208 million acquisition of a mixed use portfolio from Colonial in 2005. Colonial was at the time controlled by La Caixa.
  • BCP led this transaction and controlled directly 60% interest, and an international PERE took the remaining 40%.
  • BCP’s bid prevailed in a competitive process with local investors and international funds.
  • Despite the crisis, in July 2010, 95% of the portfolio was already sold.

Case study: BENALMÁDENA

Case study: BENALMÁDENA - B Capital Partners

Adquisición de suelo y su transformación para desarrollo residencial 

  • Acquisition of large land plots in 1998 for transformation and residential development. .
  • The project lasted 10 years from start to finish.
  • All units were sold.